[Dspace-general] DSpace Training

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 8 15:10:54 EST 2007

Hi Beth,

As you've probably gathered, there are no training sessions for DSpace
scheduled at the moment (that I know about).

At DSpace user group meeting this month I'll bring up the topic of
offering training and see if the folks who did it last time (Dorothea
Salo and Tim Donohoe) are interested in doing it again at the next JCDL
conference or elsewhere...

So ask again in a few weeks, or I'll post something to the list about it
later.

MacKenzie
> Aloha,
>
> We at University of Hawaii at Manoa Libraries are beginning the planning
> stages for developing an institutional repository utilizing DSpace. As part
> of this process we would love to find training for the person hired to
> customized DSpace for our institutional needs.
>
> The training offered last June by the Joint Conference on Digital Libraries
> in Chapel Hill, N.C. would have been perfect. I am wondering if any of you
> know of upcoming training focusing on DSpace installation and customization
> of code.
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> Beth Tillinghast

MacKenzie Smith