[Dspace-general] DSpace UK&I User Group Meeting - videos now online

Stuart Lewis [sdl] sdl at aber.ac.uk
Fri Jan 5 05:30:47 EST 2007

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Dear DSpace users,

Videos from the recent meeting of the UK and Ireland DSpace User Group
are now online.

Please use the following links:

 - http://cadair.aber.ac.uk/dspace/handle/2160/281
   - Presentations

 - http://cadair.aber.ac.uk/dspace/handle/2160/290
   - Real Player and Windows Media files

 -
http://cadair.aber.ac.uk/dspace/bitstream/2160/290/14/Streaming+server+U
RLs.txt
   - URLS for Windows Media files from our streaming server

The programme included the following items:

What:
 - Inside, Outside, Where Have We Been? The Who - of DSpace
   development in Trinity College Dublin (along with the why, the
   what and the how)
 - Distributing repository functions with DSpace
 - Next Steps for the China Digital Museum Project
 - What OR did next, or administering admins in a hosted repository
   service
 - Thanks Google! A love-hate relationship
 - An update from the DSpace Architecture and Technology Review

Please note that the presentation 'Thanks Google! A love-hate
relationship' is only available in audio (no video) due to technical
restrictions of the videoconference system that was used.

Happy New Year!

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: Stuart.Lewis at aber.ac.uk
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860