[Dspace-general] DSUG 2007 - Europe?

Stuart Lewis [sdl] sdl at aber.ac.uk
Tue Feb 20 03:41:42 EST 2007

Hi Leif,

It's not quite what you are asking, but for European conferences, Open Repositories 2008 will be coming to Southampton (UK) next year: April 1st - 4th.

http://openrepositories.org/2008/

Part of this is a DSpace user group.

Thanks,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: Stuart.Lewis at aber.ac.uk
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860