[Dspace-general] Interested in partnering with DSpace

Ann Bischoff Ann.Bischoff at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 22 11:46:55 EDT 2007

I work at Sun Microsystems in our Systems Storage group. We are
collaborating with several educational and research institutions on
preservation archive projects. Many of those customers are using DSpace.
I would like to talk to someone at the DSpace Foundation about how Sun
Microsystems can work directly with the foundation more closely. Please
let me know the best way for us to engage with the DSpace Foundation.

Cheers
Ann
--

*Ann Bischoff *

Storage Systems Products Group

*Sun Microsystems, Inc.*
One Network Drive
Burlington, MA 01803 US
Phone x23296/+1 781 442 3296
Mobile 508 380 6517
Email Ann.Bischoff at Sun.COM <mailto:Ann.Bischoff at Sun.COM>