[Dspace-general] Granting license and displaying end user lisense

Bjorn Skobba bjorn.skobba at brunel.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 05:54:01 EDT 2007

Hello

A query about licences and end user licences.

We're using DSpace 1.3.2 with the TAPIR (Theses submission add-on) and
we want to have a Deposit Agreement shown when a user submits an item -
and an End User Licence Agreement shown at the bottom of the
page(webui.licence_bundle.show) when viewing an item.

However, it seems we can't easily do a "split" into a Deposit Agreement
and an End User license.....as the system is probably not designed to
handle the license issues as we want to do it?

Looking at 1.4.1 there is only one licence file also - the one you have
to Grant when you submit. This is the same text that is shown at the
bottom of the page when you view a submission.

The licence file is also in the bundle together with the submitted
document, so it may not be easy to change this for already submitted
items?

Does anybody have any solutions or suggestions or work-arounds?

Thanks

Bjorn Skobba