[Dspace-general] Handle resolution to Manakin UI

Samu Viita samu.viita at helsinki.fi
Tue Apr 3 10:52:10 EDT 2007

Hi Conal,

This can be done by changing the DSpace-code a bit:

In dspace-source/src/org/dspace/handle/HandleManager.java, change this:

String url = ConfigurationManager.getProperty("dspace.url")
                 + "/handle/" + handle;

to this:

String url = ConfigurationManager.getProperty("dspace.manakinurl")
                 + "/handle/" + handle;

Then recompile the code and add this line to the dspace.cfg:

dspace.manakinurl = manakin_url,

where manakin_url is the base-url of your Manakin-instance.

Hope this helps!

Does anyone have a different solution to this?

Regards,
Samu