[Dspace-general] Submitting multiple files

S Nieminen S.Nieminen at Bradford.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 05:22:25 EDT 2006

Hello All,

Can anyone help with this one:

At Bradford we are using our pilot installation of DSpace to store
electronic dissertations. DSpace conveniently allows to submit multiple
files per dissertation submission. However, I have now a number of
submissions to add to DSpace that include separate files in their hundreds.
Has anyone managed to get around the problem of having to add each file
individually during the submission process? E.g. I have a dissertation with
single file for the body of text - not a problem - then I have several
folders full of images (100s of images). How can I add the folders on
without needing to upload each image file separately?

Thanks for your help already.

Satu

Ms Satu Nieminen
Electronic Resources Librarian