[Dspace-general] DSpace user survey

Robert Tansley roberttansley at google.com
Mon Oct 16 09:48:42 EDT 2006

Hi Paul,

You can page back and forth through the whole survey without submitting it.

Also there's a PDF export of the questions here (with the usual minor
export mishaps... perhaps a lesson about format migration in there
somewhere!)

http://www.mit.edu/~rtansley/dspace/survey.pdf

Rob

PS Thanks to the MIT folks for keeping my account open (though now
I've sent this they'll probably remember to shut it down ;-)