[Dspace-general] workshop about free software for libraries

programari@cobdc.org programari at cobdc.org
Wed Oct 11 09:34:03 EDT 2006

Hello,

I am Patricia Russo from Barcelona (Spain), I coordinate a work group of
free software for libraries and we are preparing a workshop about this
topic.

We are looking for some people (developer, user, etc.) interested to come
Barcelona in Febrary or March, to do an speach about Dspace.

If there are someone interested, please, contact to me:

Patricia Russo
programari at cobdc.org

Thank you, best regards

Patricia Russo
Grup de Treball de Programari Lliure per als Professionals de la Informació
www.soft-libre.net