[Dspace-general] Message for anyone using Dspace or other platform for learning objects

Louise Ratliff lratliff at library.ucla.edu
Mon Oct 2 23:27:01 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I am interested in talking with anyone who is using Dspace or any other
platform for learning objects or materials and who will be attending the ALA
Midwinter meeting in Seattle in January 2007. I am looking for speakers for
a panel about descriptive metadata for material that supports teaching and
learning.

If you would be interested in participating, please contact me off-list.
Thanks!

--
Louise Ratliff
Social Sciences Cataloger