[Dspace-general] Ontologie per DSpace

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Nov 29 04:49:51 EST 2006

Hi Valeria,

you find information about DSpace related projects on the DSpace wiki
http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/DspaceProjects
The Simile project started with the aim:
"Extending metadata schema support in DSpace through DF/Semantic Web
technologies.", but I don't know, whether they are still working in this
field.
I don't know of any other work in this direction.

If you're starting work on DSpace please communicate it via
wiki.dspace.org and the dspace-devel mailing list
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=19984. You may also drop in to the
DSpace channel irc://irc.freenode.net/dspace to discuss your ideas.

sunny greetings

Claudia Jürgen