[Dspace-general] Adding OGG format to dSpace format list

Claudia Juergen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Nov 21 15:15:25 EST 2006

Hello Beth,

you may customize the bitstream format registry via
/dspace-admin then choose bitstream format registry in the left hand
navigation.

There you may define among other things the support level for the format.
The support level is the support level your institution not DSpace itselfs
provides for this format, see
/docs/functional.html.

sunny greetings

Claudia