[Dspace-general] How do I prevent anonymous access to a collection?

Richard Buggy Richard.Buggy at uts.edu.au
Tue Nov 21 01:11:49 EST 2006

Hi

I need to create a collection that is invisible to anonymous users.
Ideally the collection won't show up for anonymous users but it's
probably acceptable if the collection is visible but all of the items
are invisible (even the metadata).

1.	Is it possible to prevent anonymous users from seeing items? I
can already prevent them from accessing the bitstreams but I want to
stop them from seeing the metadata too.
2.	Is it possible to prevent anonymous users from seeing the
collection even exists?

            Rich

---

Richard Buggy