[Dspace-general] Testathon -- thanks for getting involved!

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley at hp.com
Thu Mar 23 17:40:43 EST 2006

I just want to give a big thanks to everyone who got involved in the
Testathon!

We had about 40 testers give the system a workout and found well over 50
bugs, and a healthy crop of fixes.

This has really sped up the 1.4 release cycle so a big thank you to
everyone who took part.

The IRC channel we set up for the testathon is still around, and is a
great resource to talk to other DSpace users and developers, so please
feel free to join it!

IRC server: chat.freenode.net   Channel #dspace

I expect this testathon will have been the first of many!

 Robert TANSLEY / HP Labs / MIT Visiting Researcher
 http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Robert_Tansley/