[Dspace-general] Statistics

Shawna Sadler ssadler at ucalgary.ca
Wed Mar 15 15:53:28 EST 2006

Hi everyone,
We have had a really positive response to DSpace from our institutional
users, so much so that we have to improve our statistics reporting.

So far we have implemented the statistics plugin available to DSpace
users in SourceForge. We're looking into new more descriptive statistics
software packages and hoping for some feedback.

Do you like the statistics software you're using with DSpace? If so,
please send me an e-mail and let me know what it's called.

Thank you,
Shawna

--
Shawna Sadler