[Dspace-general] Please answer - itz urgent -Thx

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven ruigrokvanderwerven at ubib.eur.nl
Wed Mar 8 10:46:55 EST 2006

shaheen shah wrote:
> I am creating a CD that has many article in various formats - I wanna
> know how to integrate the Dspace with the files so that I may be able to
> use it in any Comp - or simply can Dspace made inot a set-up .exe
> format; if yes , how?

I very much doubt it.

Given how it needs:

- Java
- Tomcat
- Webserver (most likely Apache)
- RDBMS

You could of course create a setup .exe that does all these things, but it
will take a lot of knowledge of the above, the setup application as well as
the initial configuration of DSpace and the likes.

> Forgive me if my questions seems to silly...

They could've been answered by looking at the installation documentation for a
minute.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven
IT Dept Erasmus University Library