[Dspace-general] Updating existing items with new Handle Server

Jigar Kadakia jigar_infy at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 08:30:58 EST 2006

Hi,

  I have a couple of Items in the DSpace, with its default handle  (123456789). Recently I have subscribed to the CNRI handle server, and  have got the prefix. All new items get the new handle URL.
  But for the existing items, it still contains the old Handle (123456789). How should I update the handles for these old items?

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Regards,
  Jigar