[Dspace-general] Thanks for All Experts

L.Gantulga gantulga at mas.ac.mn
Sun Mar 5 00:58:14 EST 2006

Dear DSpace Experts and Developers,

Thank you very much for all experts supports.

I am successful installed First install of the Dspace 1.3.2 with Researchers tools on Fedora Core 4 in Mongolia.

Especially below people
- MIT DSpace Team
- Ryan Ordway, Oregon State University Libraries
- Leonardo, Universidade Catolica de Brasilia
- Sofia Alicia Trevino Garza, Universidad Virtual - Direccion de Informatica
- Christian Voelker
- Nathan Sarr, University of Rochester
- Author of http://femto.cs.uiuc.edu/~sbond/dspace/
- Author of http://www.linuxtraining.org.uk/blogger.html

At now, I am trying to solve little problems in my server.

If you, Some problem to install the Dspace on Fedora core 4.
I can help anyone...

Many thanks again your kindly cooperation with us...

Mr., Gantulga Lkhagva
System Administrator
Mongolian Academy of Sciences
Prime Minister Amar Street 1.