[Dspace-general] One item in multiple collections ?

Gaelle Bozec Gaelle.Bozec at ub.uib.no
Wed Jun 14 06:51:34 EDT 2006

Dear David,
This is the function called mapping in Dspace (available since Dspace 1.2).
You need to be an administrator in order to be able to do it. When you are on your collection homepage (the collection where the item will be available in second place), in the upper right corner you have two buttons: Edit and Item Mapper. If you choose Item mapper, you'll have the possibility to search for an author name (be aware that you have to submit the full Last Name, apparently there is no possible truncation). Check the box with the right item, Add and it's done.
I hope you understand my English; sometimes I don't ;-)
Good luck with your mapping!
Gaëll

Gaëlle Bozec				|Gaëlle Bozec
Higher Executive Officer		|Førstekonsulent

STEP / BORA					|STEP / BORA
The University of Bergen Library	|Universitetsbiblioteket i Bergen
Tel: (+47) 555 84595			|Tel: 555 84595
https://bora.uib.no			|https://bora.uib.no
www.ub.uib.no/elpub			|www.ub.uib.no/elpub