[Dspace-general] JCDL

Tim Donohue tdonohue at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 8 15:09:44 EDT 2006

Ack! :)

Dorothea & I didn't realize that's the same night as the JCDL Conference
Banquet.

Since that's the case, we've changed the DSpace BOF Dinner into a DSpace
BOF *Lunch* on Tuesday.
Hopefully everyone can still make it!

We'll post some sort of location to meet at on the JCDL Wiki, but most
likely it'll just be where ever the general "gathering area" is at JCDL.

The info is still at:
http://jcdl2006.org/wiki/Main/DSpaceBOFDinner

- Tim

Geneva Henry wrote:
> Just so you're aware, the JCDL conference banquet is Tuesday evening; it's
> included in your registration.
>
>                               regards,
>                               geneva
>   ^~^
>  (o o)
> /'`v`'\ who?
> |'''''|
> |\\'//|
>   """
> Geneva Henry
> DLF Distinguished Fellow, 2006
> Executive Director, Digital Library Initiative
> Rice University
> Fondren Library -- MS-44
> P.O. Box 1892
> Houston, TX  77251-1892
> (overnight delivery address: 6100 Main St., Houston, TX 77005)
> voice:(713)348-2480 | ghenry at rice.edu

Tim Donohue
Research Programmer, Illinois Digital Environment for
Access to Learning and Scholarship (IDEALS)
52 Grainger Engineering Library

email: tdonohue at uiuc.edu
web:   www.ideals.uiuc.edu
phone: (217) 244-7809