[Dspace-general] Document creation date

instituto A.C.Jobim iacj at terra.com.br
Sat Jun 3 10:19:39 EDT 2006

Hi Lieven
I think you have to set up in input-forms.xml to show a box to enter
date.created.
this way DSpace will use the date.issued automatically ( the date it
has been published in DSpace) and if it has been published before you
check the box and you can enter the date it was published. in any
case you would always have the date.created box.
I hope it helps you
Paulo Jobim