[Dspace-general] edit metadata after having been uploaded on DSpace

stella stella at lib.ntua.gr
Wed Jul 26 04:33:23 EDT 2006

Good morning,

I think I have actually solved the problem.

By giving to the COLLECTION_X_SUBMIT group a WRITE PERMISSION we give them
the permission to edit metadata after having uploaded them to DSpace. The
interface provides an edit-Collection button, but the librarian has access
to specific characteristics of the collection, but cannot edit them.

Moreover, the librarian cannot remove any item without the approve of the
administrator of the collection.

   _____