[Dspace-general] Dspace 1.4 beta release query?

Richard Rodgers rrodgers at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 14 12:07:26 EDT 2006

Hi Matt:

Sorry - it already has progressed to beta (June 12th), and is lurching
towards final release in a few days. We haven't been making beta
announcements to the general list - assuming that if you were doing that
level of testing, you subscribed to dspace-tech or dspace-devel, where
announcements of this sort are made.

Thanks,

Richard Rodgers