[Dspace-general] author bios and pictures

Eric Lease Morgan emorgan at nd.edu
Tue Jan 17 12:21:31 EST 2006

Has anybody here incorporated author bios and accompanying pictures
into their DSpace implementation, and if so, then how?

We are using DSpace, in conjunction with other pieces of software, to
create an institutional repository. As I go around campus trying to
build interest in the idea many people express the need/desire to
accompany lists of their works with a biographical sketch and
photograph.

Is there any way I can create DSpace (authority) records and include
in those records an author's biographical sketch and photograph?

--
Eric Lease Morgan
Head, Digital Access and Information Architecture Department

(574) 631-8604