[Dspace-general] Community-level authorization

Stuart David Lewis [sdl] sdl at aber.ac.uk
Mon Jan 9 05:49:41 EST 2006

Dear Ann,

I think the problem is that by default, in DSpace permissions do not
trickle down as new items are created. The following patch will solve
this:

 -
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1237589&group_i
d=19984&atid=319984

Cheers,

Stuart

Datblygydd Cymwysiadau'r We            Web Applications Developer
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Cymru Aberystwyth       University of Wales Aberystwyth

            E-bost / E-mail: Stuart.Lewis at aber.ac.uk
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860