[Dspace-general] Community-level authorization

Ann Lally alally at u.washington.edu
Fri Jan 6 15:14:50 EST 2006

I have a puzzling problem I hope someone can help with...

Our University Archives has a Community in DSpace; the Archivist is able
to set up sub-communities; but once he reaches the first level of
sub-communities, he is unable to establish further sub-communities or
collections.

Example:
Community: University Archives
   Sub-Community: Institutional Records (he can go no further than this).

As far as I can tell, I (as a system administrator) have given him all
the permissions possible for this community (Read, Write, Add, Remove).
  Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks for any insight!

Ann Lally
Head, Digital Initiatives