[Dspace-general] translation to spanish

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley at hp.com
Mon Feb 27 16:28:04 EST 2006

> i 'm looking for a translation of dspace to spanish.
> who can help me?

I don't know of any Spanish translation -- existing translations appear
on the following Wiki page:

http://wiki.dspace.org/I18nSupport

(Admittedly we need a better place for them.)

As of DSpace version 1.3, you only need to translate everything in the
'Messages.properties' file and call the translated file
'Messages_es.properties' to translate to Spanish.  It's a fairly lengthy
but non-technical task.  If you undertake this, please upload the
translation to that Wiki page so that others can benefit!

 Robert TANSLEY / HP Labs / MIT Visiting Researcher
 http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Robert_Tansley/