[Dspace-general] Resources for developing a non-institutional digital repository

Andy Wong e9671210 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 09:57:06 EST 2006

Dear DSpace users / colleagues,

Apologies for cross-posting and the mistake that I have made in the last
message.

This is a general enquiry about resources for developing a digital
repository for industrial practitioners from the non DSpace user point of
view.

 We are about re-submit a small grant application for developing a digital
repository for small and medium-sized construction practitioners in Scotland.
Given only 12 to15 months for this project. Do you think this is possible?
Due to the limited resources we can only employ a research assistant for 12
months, with little experience in Open Source applications and without any
experience in DSpace.

 I can provide the proposed detailed work plan of this project if any of you
can advise us. Your advice is much appreciated.
--
Thank you.

Regards,

Andy Wong