[Dspace-general] Thank you for attending the DSpace User Group Meeting in Sydney

Scott Yeadon scott.yeadon at anu.edu.au
Sun Feb 5 22:53:28 EST 2006

Hi,

Thank you to all those who attended the DSpace User Group Meeting in
Sydney last week. It was a long way to travel and your attendance was
much appreciated. We hope you found the conference relevant and
informative, and had a great time in Sydney.

According to the official figures we had 59 registered attendees
representing 8 nationalities, again indicating DSpace's popularity and
its use in institutions around the globe.

We will notify via the lists once the presentations are available on the
APSR website (hopefully later this week).

Thanks again to you all for making the Sydney DSpace User Group Meeting
a success.

The DSpace User Group Programme Committee