[Dspace-general] Moving Communities

Steve Thomas stephen.thomas at adelaide.edu.au
Wed Dec 13 18:44:34 EST 2006

Amanda,

There's something called the "Community Filiator" which may help -- or it
may only be useful for moving collections between communities. It's in the
documentation, in the last section I think.

Steve

Stephen Thomas,
Senior Systems Analyst,
University of Adelaide Library
UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE SA 5005 AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61 8 830 35190
Fax: +61 8 830 34369
Email: stephen.thomas at adelaide.edu.au
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains
information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately
delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No
representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of
viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the
recipient.