[Dspace-general] Item Mapping Authorization Problem -Solved

wroldfie wroldfie at library.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Dec 7 15:21:07 EST 2006

Please ignore my previous message.  I found the log entries for the problem
and noted that it was an "Add" permission that was missing and preventing
the collection administrators from mapping the items.  The problem is
solved.

Bill

William Oldfield

Networked Information Research Associate

University of Waterloo Library

519-888-4567 Ext 32461