[Dspace-general] Request Copy feature in DSpace

Stevan Harnad harnad at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Dec 7 05:33:35 EST 2006

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Murari wrote:

> We use DSpace software and the feature that you
> indicated in point 4 (request eprint) does not exist on this.

Dear Murari,

Thanks to Eloy Rodrigues at Minho University in Portugal, the EMAIL EPRINTS
REQUEST feature *does* exist for DSpace:

    New Request Copy feature in DSpace
    http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php//RequestCopy
    http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Hypermail/Amsci/5297.html

See also:

    Two Happy Accidents Demonstrate Power of "Eprint Request" Button
    http://openaccess.eprints.org/index.php?/archives/167-guid.html