[Dspace-general] End-user documentation

Sverre Magnus Elvenes Joki sverre.joki at bibsys.no
Fri Dec 1 10:41:39 EST 2006

Hi Claudia.

I've had a look at the documentation you mention, and this is
unfortunately not the documentation we are looking for. Both the "tips &
tricks..." and the DSpace Sys Doc are great, but they are intended for
the DSpace admin.

I was quite uclear about this in my first mail, but what we are looking
for, is documentation for the collections administrators. Very
non-technical and not about the files, configs, styles etc. Just about:
- the use of the DSpace admin interface
- what a collections is and what a community is
- what a workflow is and how the admins can achieve what they want using
them
- and how it all works (non-technical of cource).

I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Sverre Magnus

--
Sverre Magnus Elvenes Joki