[Dspace-general] End-user documentation

Sverre Magnus Elvenes Joki sverre.joki at bibsys.no
Fri Dec 1 09:28:09 EST 2006

Hi,

We are testing our DSpace installations before we launch them out to the
users. One of the things that has come up during this test is that there
should be better help texts, or some kind of introductory user
documentations for the administrator.

We are looking for a non-technical documentation like "Introduction to
administrering DSpace" or "Setting up your DSpace communities and
collections during your lunch break" or something like that.

Is there anyone who has user documentation or anything like this that
they would like to share?

Kind regards,
Sverre Magnus

--