[Dspace-general] Creation of a DSpace UK user group

Stuart David Lewis [sdl] sdl at aber.ac.uk
Wed Apr 12 04:35:03 EDT 2006

Hi MacKenzie,

Thanks for your support. We're having our first meeting in (of all
places!) Bergen next week, so it will be a good chance to get together
and see how the user group might be run, share our experiences, discuss
whether we want to have annual meetings etc. Hopefully it will
compliment the general user group meetings. We can also look at perhaps
using the group to collaborate with respect to applying for funding,
such as the calls about to released from the JISC
(http://www.jisc.ac.uk/capital_roadmap.html).

Thanks,

Stuart