[Dspace-general] virtual host question - apache

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Fri Oct 14 02:34:10 EDT 2005

Hi there,

Our dspace server is now accesable on port 80. Thanks for the assistance.

The next obstacle is to get rid of the trailing "/dspace/" in the URL.

I'd like to create a virtual host entry for our dspace server in the
apache httpd.conf file. Do any of you perhaps have an example of such a
virtual host entry where, when I open "dspace.mydomain.com" it will
automatically refer to "dspace.mydomain.com/dspace/" ?

Regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.