[Dspace-general]

Moslem Ali Quraishy quraishy at sarai.net
Thu Nov 3 01:41:55 EST 2005

Hi Everybody,
             I am working with dspace at LAN area.  It work fine .
Presently I am facing an internal error whenever  I would like to
submit a document into the server as an user as well as admin.
System show the following message.

Internal System Error

Oops! The system has experienced an internal error. This is our fault,
please pardon our dust during these early stages of the DSpace system!

The system has logged this error. Please try to do what you were doing
again, and if the problem persists, please contact us so we can fix the
problem.

Thank

quraishy