[Dspace-general] documents and knowledge sharing system

eren can firat erencanfirat at gmail.com
Wed May 25 07:09:05 EDT 2005

I am currently working on "documents and knowledge sharing system"
provided by KHK (Katholieke Hogeschool Kempen) and I am supposed to
write reports concerning these systems. In order to complete my report
I need some information about your system. Would you mind answering
these questions?
1. How long has your project/service been in use?
2. Who provides you with financial help? How many sponsors are
supporting this project?
3. How many people are currently using this system?
4. If someone wants to use this system, how and when is payment made?
Thank you for your help.
Eren Can FIRAT