[Dspace-general] A test and apology...

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley at hp.com
Tue May 3 16:13:27 EDT 2005

For unknown reasons it seems I haven't been receiving posts to
dspace-general since ***April 2004*** !!!

However, I receive many messages cross-posted to this and other lists,
and since these are naturally flagged as dspace-general posts by my mail
client, I've been blissfully unaware.

So if many of you have been wondering why the technical architect of
DSpace has been apparently ignoring a great deal of interesting and
important discussion, this is why.

This is *very* frustrating for me, as it means I've been out of touch
with a great deal of DSpace-related activity and discussion.

So this mail is partly a test, and partly an apology for not having
replied to many of the interesting posts I now see in the archive that I
never received.

I now have quite a backlog of posts to read!

 Robert Tansley / Digital Media Systems Programme / HP Labs
  http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Robert_Tansley/