[Dspace-general] DSpace 1.3 timescale

Richard Jones r.d.jones at ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 05:34:52 EST 2005

Dear All,

Hot on the heels of the 1.2.2 beta 2, we are already looking forward to
the 1.3 beta 1 release.  We have lots of contributed patches for major
functional improvements to incorporate and we are in the process of
rolling those into the code base.  We hope, therefore, to announce the
first beta of the impending 1.3 release on 12 April 2005, when it will
be made available on SourceForge.

Sneak previews of the state of the work can be seen by checking out the
most recent version of the code from the SourceForge CVS, and we are
always on the lookout for anyone willing to help testing patches or
fixing bugs if you have the time to be involved.

Best Wishes,

Richard
-------
Richard Jones
Information Systems Developer  + A crash reduces
Edinburgh University Library   + your expensive computer
Information Systems            + to a simple stone

e: r.d.jones at ed.ac.uk
t: 0131 651 3811

Edinburgh Research Archive: http://www.era.lib.ed.ac.uk/
Tapir on SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tapir-eul