[Dspace-general] Research collabortion- Digital repository

Wong, Chee Hong C.Wong at napier.ac.uk
Mon Jun 6 04:55:04 EDT 2005

Dear sir/ Madam,

I wonder if you can help me to pass on this message to the DSpace
members. Please read the following message.

Thanks.

Regards,

Dr Andy Wong

Tel: 0044 (0) 131-4552275

Fax: 0044 (0) 131-4552239

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear all,

We are looking for a research partner to collaborate in submitting a
research proposal to EPSRC (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research
Council, UK) by 29/6/05. The aim of this proposal is to develop a
Knowledge Management System (KM) that consists of an interactive
web-based e-Learning platform and digital repository for small and
medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) construction.

We would like to have a research partner who can develop a digital
repository to accommodate the construction SMEs needs. The proposed
digital repository should able to accept e-Learning, knowledge transfer
and capacity contents, including: text; image, audio and video (e.g.
articles, reports, visual simulations and models, organisational data
sets, and computer programmes).

If you find this topic interesting and relevant to your area, or someone
you know they may be interested please feel free to redirect this
message.

Thanks for you time.

Regards,

Dr  Andy Wong

Napier University

0131-4552275

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else outwith the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the
University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.