[Dspace-general] Re: Seeking pointers to OAI-compliant East Asian scholarly information

Rose Smith rose.smith at doit.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 29 11:25:38 EDT 2005

Steve,

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but we have an
OAI-enabled database
of Asian internet resources.  The OAI URL is
http://oaidp.library.wisc.edu/oaicat/OAIHandler?verb=<verb> and
the setSpec for the relevant collection is PAIR. The collection is one of
several described at
http://oaidp.library.wisc.edu/oaicat/OAIHandler?verb=ListSets.

Rose