[Dspace-general] Seeking pointers to OAI-compliant East Asian scholarly information

Thomas G. Habing thabing at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 29 10:35:35 EDT 2005

Hello,

At UIUC we have a registry of OAI data providers that might be of
assistance in finding East Asian repositories.  You can browse a list of
repositories by top-level domain (country codes):

   http://gita.grainger.uiuc.edu/registry/ListTLDs.asp

which could help find repositories originating in East Asia, but there
are also other browse and search methods that might be helpful in
finding repositories that contain some content relevant to East Asia,
such as:

   http://gita.grainger.uiuc.edu/registry/search.asp?s=%22east+asia%22

Kind regards,
	Tom Habing