[Dspace-general] question for the list

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Sat Jul 16 14:37:17 EDT 2005

Hi Mary,

It is technically possible to setup a test DSpace repository on a PC, but
it doesn't sound like that's really what you want to do...
it would still require a technical system administrator to get you through
the procedure.
If you want to check out DSpace and you need technical help to see how it
works and what it does, why don't you contact
Biomed Central's OpenRepository service at http://www.openrepository.com/?
They can get you started.

Best,

MacKenzie