[Dspace-general] link to publisher version in DSpace

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Sun Jan 30 23:47:48 EST 2005

Hi William,

Good question. I don't think people are really doing this yet, so there's
no established best practice for where to put these links.
One possibility would be relation.hasversion, or relation.isreplacedby, but
there's no way to input these via the submission UI now,
so you'd have to do it via the admin UI or with batch sql statements... not
simple.

If anyone out there is actually observing this publisher requirement, could
you please post your practice to the list?

MacKenzie