[Dspace-general] Problem with deleting a collection

Margret Branschofsky margretb at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 7 14:53:20 EST 2005

Hi Nancy,

At present there is no way to get a list of withdrawn items through the
administrative interface.  According to our programmer, this is a fairly
easy thing to do, but it will take a while for us to get to that
enhancement on our wishlist.

Perhaps your technical staff can help you.

Margret Branschofsky