[Dspace-general] Re: metadata questions

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 8 16:42:19 EST 2005

Hi Scott,

The CARET folks are writing up a status report for the wiki as we speak...
should be there in a couple of days, and will include the scope of their
development
(wsdl's etc.). I should explain that we undertook this development to
support interoperability
with learning management systems, so there's a bias towards certain ed-tech
standards
like IMS-CP, but the design is pretty general and should be easily modified
for other
data/metadata needs. I think they're almost finished with the coding too,
so it's worth
waiting a bit to see how far these get you.

MacKenzie