[Dspace-general] viewing a Flash object with multiple files

Mary L. Cash mlcash at direcway.com
Sun Aug 28 12:59:53 EDT 2005

Hi there, we are working with Dspace to create a Learning Object Repository.
Right now we are in the process of uploading the Flash exercises we have
created over the past few years.  Most consist of a single file.  However,
some are exercises made up of multiple files.  Right now, Dspace allows us
to upload the different files for the Flash exercise, but they are listed
separately on the item's page, and we are unable to actually view the
exercise as it would show up in our WebCT course or using the Flash reader.
It appears that each file of a multiple file object is put into a separate
folder, and so Dspace is unable to follow the linking directions.

Has anyone had any experience with this and found a solution?

Thanks, mary
  _____

Mary L. Cash
CCCOnline Instructional Designer/Librarian
Email:  <mailto:Mary.Cash at cccs.edu> Mary.Cash at cccs.edu or
<mailto:mlcash at direcway.com> mlcash at direcway.com
303.595.1661 (work)
  _____