[Dspace-general] I am seeking a Volunteer to install the DSpace.

L.Gantulga gantulga at mas.ac.mn
Thu Aug 11 02:33:55 EDT 2005

Dear DSpace experts,

First of all, I am greetings from Mongolia.
We are seeking a Volunteer to install the DSpace in our FreeBSD based server
via SSH or Telnet remote connection.
We can to provide a remote access for who want to help us.
Last 3 months, We have many problem to install the DSpace.
Of course, We are fresh man of DSpace and other related software/Java,
Postgresql, etc.../
We hope that this is very way to first step for Mongolian scientific digital
initiative.

We are really appreciate who join with us.

Many Thanks,
Mr. L.Gantulga
System Administrator
=======================================