[Dspace-general] Fwd: Call for presenters for the ETIG program at ALA 2005

Julie Harford Walker jhwalker at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 2 17:37:08 EDT 2004

Forwarding this message...

>As mentioned in my previous message, I'm looking for presenters for the
>ETIG program at ALA 2005. Some of the specific topics that I would like to
>address are:
>    * How have you adapted Dspace for your institution and what have you
> learned?
>    * How does your digital repository integrate with the online catalog
> (e.g. can you search both databases simultaneously and get results lists)
>    * Are there any public libraries that have customized Dspace or used
> another type of software for creating a digital respository?

Please let me know if you are interested in being on a panel of speakers,
or if you know of others I should contact that could share their
experiences customizing Dspace. Thanks in advance! Rose Nelson

Rose Nelson
Technology Consultant
Colorado State Library
Colorado Department of Education